We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Service Engineer
We are looking for an individual who is hardworking and can work well independently and with autonomy.
The ideal candidate must have a keen attention to detail, be able to complete work to a high quality yet in an efficient manner, be able to take instruction from management, hold excellent time management and problem solving skills and communicate with our customers in a professional manner.
The individual will benefit from experience performing servicing on sewage treatment systems & waste water pumping stations or across other similar industries, however full training will be provided.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform servicing of sewage treatment systems in line with procedures and to our high quality standards
- Be able to problem solve whilst out on site, in order to identify the root cause of a treatment system which is not functioning and implement an effective solution
- Operate tools & equipment in line with training.
- Report any queries or issues proactively to the Senior Engineer
- Work with the Service Coordinator to manage your day and time effectively
- Ensure high standards of health & safety and PPE is worn at all times
To apply for this vacancy, you must be fit for the completion of physical work & meet the following requirements:
Full & Clean UK Driving License (No more than 3 points)
Desirable but not required:
- Experience or knowledge of servicing / sewage treatment systems / Waste Water Pumping Stations
- Some form of electrical, mechanical, plumbing, based knowledge / training
- CITB Health & Safety Awareness Certification
- Confined Space Training
- CSCS Certification
- British Water Qualified
- Holiday: 28 days (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Salary dependant on experience
- Use of company van
- Company mobile
- Pension contribution
To apply please submit your CV and Cover Letter explaining why you feel suitable for the role, to Sharon Gedutis – email@example.com